Training & Technical Assistance
ICF is both honored and excited about the opportunity to continue providing training and technical assistance services to Region III grantees.
The TTA System scope of work and approach are aligned with the following guiding principles:
- Capacity-building and sustainable support and practices, both internally and externally
- Comprehensive approaches
- Culturally and linguistically responsive practices
- Easily and logically accessible and usable
- Evidence-based materials and approaches
- Incorporating and promoting best practices
- Promoting school readiness
- Respectful and professional processes and service delivery
- Timely and relevant guidance, support, activities, and materials
To follow these principles, in collaboration with the Region III OHS Office, we are developing a coordinated system for understanding grantee needs, planning and designing appropriate and effective TTA delivery strategies, and a comprehensive quality assurance process. Understanding that the solutions to challenges and the development of effective strategies for continuous quality improvement reside within your organizations, we will support your efforts through an approach that facilitates the discovery of those solutions.